Materials Management Associate – Receiving (3rd shift)
Primary Location: Eagan, MN, US
• Reviews job specifications for material and set-up requirements.
• Performs or delegates/oversees set-up tasks.
• Monitors the equipment and product through the job run to ensure a high quality product.
• Performs moderately complex trouble-shooting related to product or equipment.
• Communicates effectively during shift and at shift hand-off.
• Evaluates mechanical condition of equipment, completes preventive maintenance; involving Maintenance as needed.
• May use computer based workflow applications to manage files.
• Accurately documents activities on Tier Boards and in relevant systems (MII, SAP), i.e., material usage, equipment issues, etc.
• Accurately marks, verifies, and tags loads correctly to ensure inventory accuracy.
• May provide work direction to others, whether direct crew or other individuals in the workstream.
• Actively participates company safety programs and contributes to a safe culture.
• Performs training as needed.
• Meets or exceeds established quality and productivity standards utilizing standard work procedures.
• Implements, performs and sustains housekeeping procedures to maintain work area and equipment.
• Participates in project teams as needed.
• May back up other operators to cover absences or breaks.
• May use computer-based workflow to manage files.
• Recommends process improvements; implements process improvements.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Fast facts about Thomson Reuters
160 years of business