Sales Operations Specialist – Customer Success
Primary Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
The Customer Success Team is a strategic partner and advocate for customers of Thomson Reuters. The team is focused on delivering value and building loyalty for long-term client retention and expansion. This is accomplished by sharing product and solution information, addressing customer issues, and helping the sales team with upsells and renewals.
This role exists to provide renewal processing operations support to the Customer Success Team. You will partner with teams across the company to support the renewal process to improve the customer experience and to reduce administrative burden of the CSM team.
You will develop a deep understanding of internal processes and work to quickly and accurately complete work in the backlog.
- Renewal activity (preparing for meetings, creating, reviewing, and correcting quotes, etc.)
- Pre-call planning, account planning/research, accessing account information from multiple reports housed in various formats (i.e. SFDC, MyAccount etc.)
- Administrative reporting and review such as commissions, A/R, and retention
Certifications / Education
- Degree-level education is required.
- Potentially new graduate (Bachelor’s degree equivalent) who is eager to learn with interest / background in accounting, law, or tech
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Customer Success, Customer Service / Support, and / or SaaS implementation
Professional Experience, Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Sets priorities to meet deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives
- Applies a wide range of policies or standards in straightforward situations
- Identifies and resolves standard technical and operational problems
- Decisions involve interpretation of data, planning own work, or refining the methods and techniques to be used
- Strong, clear communications skills—both written and verbal
- Building Relationships
- Dealing with Challenges
- Collaborative, solution-oriented problem-solver
Accurate and responsive
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Fast facts about Thomson Reuters