Sr. DevOps Engineer
Primary Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- 3+ year of hands-on experience on DevOps technologies like Git, GitHub, Ansible, CI/CD, infrastructure automation, ADO Pipeline, containerization, and orchestration.
- Scripting knowledge like Shell script, PowerShell, bash, yaml and groovy
- Tools like GitHub actions, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Working experience on Clusters and High Availability solution
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Windows infrastructure & knowledge of networking
- Proactively resolve technical hurdles and continue innovative efforts within SAFe development practices
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to decompose large tasks into small testable tasks.
- Experience with integrating into a team employing Agile and Scrum methodologies
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of Java Spring boot base Web Application Development with Secure REST API approach
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Fast facts about Thomson Reuters
160 years of business
Operating in 70+ countries