The focus is answering Audit & Accounting product questions and providing on-demand training for tax practitioners from the major accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies. With using active listening skills, you will:
What you can expect?
• Provide front-line assistance for clients; communicating product functionality in clear and understandable terms.
• Problem solving by collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in a timely basis to assist clients with their research needs.
• Consistently meet customer expectations for service quality.
• Meet call metrics and standards as defined by the department, and enter all requests into call tracking system (SFDC).
• Continually grow product knowledge through self-study and other training programs provided.
• Create knowledge base content to better assist support team.
• Complete projects as assigned.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 2+ years customer service experience; call center or software environment preferred.
• 1+ years training and/or documentation experience (education considered in lieu of experience)
• Working knowledge of MS Office and add-in services.
• Working knowledge of Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox).
• Understanding of networking and internet fundamentals.
• Working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows 7 and up to the latest version.
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact positively with customers.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to relate well and cooperate with others.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.