The Thomson Reuters US Legal business is searching for a User Experience (UX) Specialist/Lead to help drive a pivotal, large-scale digital transformation. As part of the central marketing organization, you will be working with a highly collaborative team of digital experts responsible for the primary marketing and demand generation website, which serves thousands of customers in Legal industry. This growing and increasingly visible team is looking for a business-savvy, customer-first professional to help build and optimize a world-class digital experience for our prospects and customers. This is an ideal opportunity for those hungry to challenge the status quo and make a lasting impact in a Fortune 500 company.
- Place the customer at the center of your work, leveraging site data, user research, and industry insights to architect optimal experiences that also advance business objectives. Advocate for customers by educating stakeholders and introducing the customer’s point of view in business decisions.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, SEO/Content Strategy, Web Marketing, Product Management, and Optimization functions to effectively design and lead UX projects for the central marketing organization.
- Partner with marketers to provide experiences that attract new site visitors; engage new and existing customers; and convert visitors to customers.
- Create, manage, and maintain key UX deliverables including prototypes, wireframes, journey maps, personas, etc.
- Design, conduct, and report on user research activities including think-aloud studies, card sorts, tree studies, first click tests, etc. Communicate findings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Build, test, iterate, and manage well-designed, scalable information architecture.
- Benchmark and demonstrate effectiveness of UX work, demonstrate its value, and propose new solutions as needed.
- Work in Sketch and Adobe Experience Manager (and similar tools) to mock up pages.
- Identify A/B testing opportunities.
- Stay apprised of UX best practices and own communicating them to partners across the enterprise. Evangelize the importance of UX work.
- 5+ years experience in UX/IA roles, preferably in B2B software/services corporate or agency environment
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centric design, methodologies, and approaches for responsive websites, preferably with B2B demand generation experience.
- Experience designing, leading, and reporting on UX research activities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in design, HCI, psychology, communications, or related field
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping programs including Axure and Sketch
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and working with design systems preferred
- Customer-centric, optimistic, innovative thinker with a strong work ethic and dedication to accountability, integrity, and a “yes and” attitude
- Proven ability to work in a cross-discipline, collaborative, matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, effectively prioritize workload, and pivot when needed
- Proven ability to lead with or without authority and to be equally comfortable leading and allowing others the opportunity to lead
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America