The senior analyst will have prior experience in finance and customer service. Well qualified candidates would have financial data experience with general knowledge of mathematics and economics.
• Maintaining money market yield curves
• Updating evaluated CDS levels
• Updating real time mortgage-backed pricing model
• Researching terms and conditions on newly issued municipal bonds
• Preparing custom files for client delivery
• Assisting in training of a team of research analysts
• Handle pre-sales requests relating to the pricing of sovereign, corporate, asset-backed, and Municipal fixed income securities
• Query case management of individual client price challenges and coverage requests
• Assist in training of a team of customer service representatives
• Customer service research projects and reports
• Bachelors Degree
• Excellent communication, writing, and training skills
• Customer service experience
• The ability to work with large amounts of data in spreadsheets
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of fixed income and mathematics
• Knowledge of financial markets
• Familiarity with case management software
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.