People manager for individual contributors (IC) in sales roles. Financial goals are sum of the goals for each assigned IC.
• This position will provide strategic and operational leadership to all types of field sales roles to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
• Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
• Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
• May also be responsible for leading other people managers, depending on job band.
• Provides management and leadership to team leaders or supervisors.
• Full accountability for a sub-unit within a department or sub-function.
• Assigns work, allocates resources, monitors results, controls costs and manages staff.
• Interprets internal and external business issues and recommend solutions.
• Applies a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems.
• In-depth business and managerial knowledge of a department or sub-function.
• Good knowledge and understanding of related functions.
• Applies understanding of current industry trends to analyze and review diverse issues.
• Demonstrates people leadership skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.