Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Provides front line timely and accurate responses to e-mail and telephone client issues in keeping within the service level agreement requirements.
• Activate/Deactivate client accesses, as required, in the various fulfillment systems.
• Extract user lists from the systems, as may be required by Sales or other requesters.
• Escalates cases promptly to other team members when knowledge is exhausted or handover required.
• Manages customer expectations, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
• Documents all client issues.
• Conduct periodic reviews of information in the fulfillments, and coordinate with the Order Processing team to ensure cross-system information synchronicity.
• Run print subscription recipient lists, and organize with the printers and courier service providers
• Submit reports and issue-fulfillment files at regular intervals, or as may be required
• Assists with other reasonable duties and tasks as may be required.
· Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.
• Above-average proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Above-average learning retention capability.
• High sense of initiative.
• Ability to work independently, and in a team environment, with high integrity and clarity.
· Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
• Capable of working under high pressure without losing composure.
· Excellent comprehension skills and well developed analytical skills.
· Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.