Are you someone who wants to make an impact in your marketing organization? Do you challenge the status quo, love working with other savvy marketers, and want to lead change with your strong digital and demand generation background? We are expanding our team and looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for working closely with marketing partners across the organization to lead and support our digital campaign, program and tactic initiatives.
This exciting position will report to the Director, Digital Marketing and Planning, and will be part of a team that oversees the enterprise legal demand strategy to increase marketing contribution and effectiveness and make progress on our digital marketing and selling motion across the customer journey.
- Manage, create, and optimize an integrated digital marketing strategy that translates to effective campaigns, programs and tactics across the customer journey. This includes digital marketing activity that drives engagement with our digital selling motion in partnership with assigned marketing stakeholders.
- Partner with our testing and landing page optimization expert to identify opportunity for A/B and multivariate tests and personalization tactics to improve core website functionality and digital campaign assets.
- Partner with digital insight analysts to demonstrate marketing ROI and identify key focus areas that will impact the business.
- Recognize emerging digital technologies, approaches and strategies and assess how these opportunities will work (or might not make sense) for our business.
- Foster strong working relationships with Demand Center experts and marketing partners.
- Partner with marketing contacts to develop product knowledge, and understanding of brand strategies and consumer/persona insights, attitude and behaviors that will translate into go-to-market strategies and digital campaign strategy through the customer journey including our digital selling motion.
- Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years in B2B software/services corporate or agency environment supporting clients in B2B digital marketing, digital selling and demand gen efforts
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Strategic experience with integrating web behavior with marketing automation and CRM software
- Expertise with the demand marketing funnel and interpreting funnel reporting
What You Excel In
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present and communicate complex information to various levels within the organization
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, website management, and marketing strategy
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Ability to think strategically, connect the dots appropriately, and manage projects with great attention to detail
- Confident in making decisions and ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in
- Exceptional ability to foster working relationships and build partnerships resulting in successful outcomes
- Experience influencing and collaborating across a large, matrixed organization
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills; strong analytical skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America