We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Trainer to join our Legal business to help our talented sales teams to achieve new business and retention goals. You will be responsible for up-skilling frontline roles through:
- Pre-boarding and on-boarding programs
- Collaborate and drive the evolution of the ANZ Legal Sales Enablement Training Centre
- Role-specific competency profiles and assessments – to illustrate “what makes you the best”
- Creating and delivering the skills core curriculum – to help individuals achieve their potential
- Refining, consulting with external providers and delivering the Account Manager/BDM development program
You will have experience working in multiple interdepartmental stakeholders roles and extensive experience developing and delivering learning initiatives.
This role will report to the General Manager, Head of ANZ Sales Enablement and Operations and will partner closely with GTM (Marketing), Legal Training, Finance and HR groups with the organization and will be expected to both refine and deliver skills learning initiatives across the ANZ region.
The successful candidate will be highly visible, while also working on learning projects which will involve collaboration with the Frontline Learning team across the globe.
- Design and develop learning solutions including pre, during and post program components and self-paced learning solutions
- Take lead accountability for refining existing and creation of new programs including maintenance of course material and coordination of any regional development and variations. This includes face to face and remote learning solutions
- Be accountable for the quality and timeliness of training material development together with meeting course delivery objectives, standards and timelines
- Create trust and credibility with key groups, be able to discuss and diagnose development needs with all interested parties
- Work with colleagues who are engaged in developing product and markets learning to align with frontline skills
- Identify learning interventions that are aligned with the business priorities of the ANZ Legal Sales and the specific needs of the frontline job roles in delivering against their objectives
- Develop skills and professional knowledge in selling, service and learning
- Track and report in the impact of learning
The role may require some travel within the ANZ region
- Educated to degree level as a minimum
- Frontline sales experience
- High level of proficiency in key applications such as Salesforce, MS Office, Adobe and Cisco applications & resources
- An energetic individual who will gain the confidence and buy-in of a client-facing audience
- A good understanding of the skills needed for frontline job roles
- Able to build credibility with internal customer groups
- Possesses and demonstrates good soft skills
- Ideally, experience developing, facilitating and leading learning programs
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple requests and changing priorities
- Able to build relationships with frontline staff in particular with managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural curiosity, a desire to understand others and the ability to ask questions to establish underlying needs
- Good English language skills
- Thomson Reuters (or highly relevant industry) experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia