Business Analyst - Business Intelligence | Service Level Analyst
Primary purpose of the role
The Service Level Analyst assists in the development and reporting of service level agreements, operational level agreements and underpinning contracts to meet the support needs of the business. Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and maintains records of relevant information. Analyses service records against agreed service levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiates or reports these actions.
• Identify support and reporting requirements to guide the development of service level agreements so they are in line with organizational standards
• Translate agreed service level agreements to operational level agreements and underpinning contracts that are used by support organizations in the delivery of our product, content and services
• Analyze operational, performance metrics, and SLA statistics for both internal and external clients and make recommendations to assist in the development of service level agreements and improve service outcomes.
• Draft and maintain complex or diverse service level agreements that define the requirements for service delivery
• Develop and maintain reporting and data solutions that utilize Enterprise wide tools such as but not limited to Business Objects, Tableau, Service Cloud, MS Excel, Power Point and etc. Examples include developing specific client reports, internal or center operations reporting, executive summary reporting as well as quarterly reviews
Who we are looking for:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• Preferably 1-3 years experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience of business analysis in a performance management / business / SLA reporting environment.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint and VBA and a strong business sense and market analysis skills.
Experience of working in an environment where data was published or collected via websites would be an advantage
• Self-motivated (displays resilience and courage), creative, resourceful, dynamic (able to respond to changing priorities) and able to work with minimal supervision (commitment to deliver to agreed timescales)
• Strong English communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
• Ability to work under pressure and to exacting time scales on occasion, maintaining a very high level of consistency data quality in reporting, measured based on stakeholder survey feedback.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.