Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Carrollton, TX)
Responsible for developing a SaaS solution consisting of microservices supporting content delivery & audit workflow for knowledge solutions division within the company. Duties include:
1) Develop & Maintain the MicroServices of the application using C#, Angular & Microsoft ASP.Net WebAPI and .Net Framework;
2) Develop & Maintain Packaging Tool, used to build Audit Titles;
3) Build Titles as per Knowledge Solutions Title Release Schedule;
4) Develop & Fix issues in Smart Online Parser Application;
5) Fix Content Issues using Library Editor & by Transforming & Process the XML files using XSLT Transformations & SmartOnline Parser, delivered by Contnet Management Team;
6) Fix User Interface issues for each Auditing Title before publishing;
7) Build Physical Documents for each Audit Title using the Packaging console;
8) Develop & Maintain SOAR tool used to publish Audit Titles & Physical Documents;
9) Publish Audit Titles across different environments like CI, Demo, QED & Prod using SOAR Tool;
10) Debug issues of Product, Risk Assessment, Disclosure & Interactive disclosure Components;
11) Integrate Disclosure & Interactive Disclosure publishing logic into SOAR Tool;
12) Bootstrap Disclosure checklists & Interactive Disclosure checklists using Unit tests;
13) Create SNE (Quick Start) Packages for each Audit Title;
14) Publish SNE Package using SOAR tool;
15) Develop & Fix issues in the Database Components like procedures & Functions;
16) Develop ORM Mappings classes for Oracle Nhibernate & perform database operations;
17) Migrate all components & SOAR tool to POSTGRE Database;
18) Debug issues while publishing Product & Risk Assessment Modules;
19) Publish the Product, Risk Assessment, Disclosure & interactive disclosure modules to Oracle & PostGre Databases;
20) Migrate core components to AWS cloud.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related information technology field plus 5 years' experience with design & web application development using Microsoft technologies.
Experience must include:
1) 5 years experience debugging, maintaining & supporting software applications;
2) 5 years experience with database design & development using servers like SQL, Oracle, & Postgre;
3) 5 years experience implementing Design Patterns;
4) 5 years experience using Version or Source Control tools TFS & git;
5) 4 years experience with design & development of SOAP based Web Services & Web API Services;
6) 3 years experience styling & formatting the UI components using CSS;
7) 3 years experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting), Inc.
Job Location: 2395 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX 75006
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.