Summary of Position
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Senior Implementation Specialist. The Senior Implementation Specialist will work closely with ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Project Managers to implement ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination and Compliance tax software at client sites in Global Implementations.
- Interact with client tax and technology professionals.
- Assist in business and tax requirements sessions and formulate into design/solution documentation.
- Engage with other key teams within Thomson Reuters as appropriate to deliver end to end Indirect Tax solutions
- Prepare and execute test scripts and test cases
- Assist Project team to ensure all Indirect tax related requirements are met
- Explain ONESOURCE Determination related issues/problems and solutions to Tax & technical staff
- Work with clients to translate their tax policy into ONESOURCE Solutions
- Configure ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Engine
- Completes tasks with limited supervision
- Performs technical or functional roles on small to medium projects led by a Sr. Implementation Consultants, or Project Manager.
Mandatory Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Up to 25% travel is expected
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient in working with computers and standard business software like Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment
Highly Desirable Skills/Experience
- 2-4 years consulting experience
- Experience with process analysis, design & mapping.
- Experience Implementing Enterprise Software
- Experience creating and executing test cases and test scripts
- Experience with integrating or working with third party enterprise tax products (e.g. ONESOURCE Determination, ONESOURCE Compliance, Abacus, Sabrix, Taxware and/or Vertex) is highly desirable
- Higher Education Degree CIS or Business (Finance or Accounting) required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America