WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Accounting Technical Specialist with Arabic
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. You will join a team of 20+ people spread across Exeter, Melbourne and Hyderabad. At the same time you will be a part of the newly built Tax & Accounting team in Thomson Reuters, Gdynia.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
We live in an increasingly global world that’s only increasing in complexity. ONESOURCE, Thomson Reuters product, is designed to provide tax software solutions for multinational corporations and accounting professionals to enable them to easily prepare a variety of documentation required from statutory and compliance perspective.
Your job will support clients in producing their financial statements using our tax and accounting software solutions.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Develop new reporting templates used by clients to create their financial statements
- Maintain existing templates so they comply with accounting regulations in different countries
- Assist in testing of reporting templates to ensure quality standards and development protocols are met
- Assist in systems testing of the platform to ensure requirements are met
- Assist in the preparation of release documentation including release notes, client and internal communications
- Assist clients with their queries
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Very good knowledge of Arabic so you feel confident when contacting a client via phone or email and to understand written text
- Very good MS Excel skills so you will easily adapt to e.g. writing macros
- Strong attention to details as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good personal skills enabling you to work independently and in a team which is spread across the world
- Interest in accounting will be your additional asset
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have at least basic XML/HTML skills
- You have some experience or knowledge in financial reporting
- You have a degree in Accounting
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.