- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
- Other Key Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
- Document work and correspondence in tracking systems
- In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary. Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in FLASH CS4.0, CS5.0, AS3.0
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Homesite).
- Strong knowledge of XML.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. More than 2 years of related professional experience in web design and/or web coding.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.