- Serves as a primary resource for sales and account management teams to understand content/product offerings, business policies, commissions, order processing, credits, promotions, incentives and procedures and assists in problem solving all issues.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address minor issues quickly, to develop greater familiarity with accounts
- Support selling administrative activities such as marketing materials distribution and arranging client meetings
- Support obtaining signed contracts, order forms from customers and trials management
- Support customers with complaints about administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve
- Compile sales reports to be used in sales meetings - First line support for process and system queries, monitor on an ongoing basis and implement solutions for recurring issues that arise.
- Gather account history and market data as requested
- Acts as a liaison between Sales and internal departments
- Comprehensive knowledge of business products and processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and make appropriate decisions based on knowledge of business objectives
- Confident, helpful, customer-oriented phone presence required
- BA level degree
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America