- Focuses daily effort selling to Small Law customers within an assigned territory.
- Must be able to achieve and exceed company and personal sales and telephone activity goals through negotiations and product offering within set parameters.
- Gathers and logs all call information, sale orders, and profile activity within SalesForce.com, correctly and accurately; ensuring proper marketing sources are credited appropriately.
- Individually manages In-bound leads and product inquiries.
- Develops and delivers accurate sales forecasts.
- Actively partners with Firm Central onboarding team to help insure customers have a positive experience adopting the software.
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by Inside Sales Management.
- Must be able to build, maintain and enhance client's experience through consultative conversation, sharing insight while asking collaborative questions and offering superior product knowledge coupled with excellent customer service
- Works with organizations (Order Fulfillment, Credit, Customer Service, etc.) throughout Thomson Reuters to ensure customer accounts are handled efficiently and accurately and customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Actively contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment, including collaborating with Field Sales Reps, Full Inside Territory (FIT) Reps, Project Management, and Product Specialist.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by taking ownership for exceeding established goals.
- Obtains customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Actively participates in meetings, training sessions and individual professional development and skill building.
- Actively contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment.
- Strictly adhere to ethical standards contained in the Thomson Reuters Code of Conduct while servicing customers and meeting department goals.
- Minimum of 4 years successful sales quota attainment experience
- Software sales experience, a plus
- College Degree in business, sales, technology or related field strongly preferred
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment required
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Pipeline management skills in the CRM environment required – Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including ability to demonstrate online products using web-based tools (WebEx, GLANCE, Oovoo, Skype, etc.) via telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate products, solutions and price with customers
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette and professional attitude and integrity
- Legal industry knowledge or experience, a plus
- Ability to multi-task between the phone and computer 8 hours per day
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America