FindLaw is the leading provider of online marketing solutions for the legal community, and the leading provider of legal information for businesses and individuals. FindLaw offers comprehensive solutions that enable small law firms to increase their visibility, traffic and contacts from prospective clients on the Web. FindLaw.com (www.findlaw.com), the world’s most visited legal Web site, offers free legal information for consumers and is home to the largest online directory of lawyers, allowing consumers to find an attorney by practice area and location. FindLaw.com also provides legal professionals comprehensive information, resources and services for law practice and legal career development, including free case law, an online career center, breaking legal news, newsletters, message boards, service directories, continuing legal education and legal search tools.
The PPC Digital Marketer is responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click) on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, etc. The Paid Search Strategist supports all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage all detailed aspects of client's day-to-day paid search campaign activities. The candidate should have at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in online marketing with a heavy focus on paid search management across multiple channels. This individual should possess a great depth of tactical knowledge in paid search services.
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients.
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
- Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met.
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to client by documented report and presentations as necessary.
- Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal customers.
- Provide client feedback and work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective post-click landing experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- Current experience managing spend of at least 10k a month
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially in Microsoft Excel, and other Paid Search, Web Analytics applications.
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service or Account Management
Skills and Education:
- Demonstrated success as an PPC trafficker and operations leader
- Google Adwords certification within the last year
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms - experience with Marin or Kenshoo desirable
- Proficient with database driven web analytics and comfortable crunching numbers
- Effective written and verbal communicator with influencing skills.
- Client facing and service oriented
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- Technically oriented
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to execute product strategy.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America