CPE Specialist –New Business
The CPE Specialist is responsible for providing customers, prospects and sales reps with technical product advice and demonstrations via online (WebEx) demonstrations and possibly sales seminars, trade shows and/or conferences.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge as well as strong proven sales performance in all areas of demonstrating Accounting, Tax, and Corporate research products from Knowledge Solutions with a focus on our Learning offerings.
- Using methodologies to spot and exploit opportunities in account positioning; conducting executive-level discussions with senior staff at assigned accounts; articulating customer value proposition and linking solutions to the customer strategy
- Proven self-starter and cold calling excellence through driving their own independent sales
- Acquire new logo’s for Checkpoint, Checkpoint Learning and large volume print opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and influence others over the phone and via email
- The ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with inside sales professionals and outside Account managers and Sales Managers
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Present the features and benefits of our products to new and existing customers
- Handle technical phone calls with prospects and customers
- Ownership/professionalism/accountability - personal commitment to deliver on your responsibilities including extra effort where/when required
- Providing the utmost quality customer service
- Aptitude for problem-solving, ability to generate innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Ability to work with little supervision given the appropriate level of task definition
- Be able to take direction from both Area Sales Managers and Inside Sales Managers to help drive opportunities for sales growth
- Must be able to travel if needed (< 20%)
- Training consists of one-on-one training with management, chairside observation with reps & various WebEx trainings with product management & systems trainers as applicable
- 2+ years successful professional sales experience
- A positive, dynamic, confident, outgoing personality is a must
- Ability to utilize effective selling skills
- Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented. Motivated by success
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
- Experienced presenter with effective listening, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceed sales goals
- Extend our reach to open geographic areas with collaboration opportunities
- Lead the establishment of an even stronger innovation environment throughout Tax & Accounting
- Constant pipeline and activity (notes) reviews
- Practice demos and role playing as needed
- Embrace utilizing technology to improve effectiveness and efficiencies
- Year-To-Date Quota Paid Monthly
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America