SAP Sr. ABAP Developer (Lake Oswego, OR)
Responsible for analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, & maintenance of information systems containing SAP software as the major component to meet agreed business needs. Duties include:
1. Under close supervision of SAP Business System Manager, build & support technology & integrated information solutions for indirect tax business;
2. Provide technical support to customers on existing code & configurations;
3. Debug code to determine root cause of issues;
4. Provide configuration assistance where applicable;
5. Assist in identifying & implementing short- & long-term solution options, including risk assessments;
6. Provide 3rd level customer support;
7. Create & execute unit & integration testing ensuring software meets requirements;
8. Participate in remediation solutions;
9. Assist with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow;
10. Provide status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects;
11. Develop software adhering to team/company standards & software best practice guidelines;
12. Participate in team & status meetings;
13. Will supervise the following employees’ work: Sr. SAP Business Analyst, Lead SAP Business Analyst, Sr. ABAP Developer, Lead ABAP Developer, Principal ABAP Developer, Lead SAP QA Analyst.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related information technology field plus 5 years experience in an information technology field. Experience must include:
1) 3 years experience using SAP ABAP to create solutions associated with a given release &/or implementation of SAP functionality;
2) 3 years experience with SAP design tools such as ABAP Workbench & Data Dictionary;
3) 3 years experience with all aspects of SDLC (analysis, design, programming, testing, support);
4) 3 years experience with the following modules: SAP FI, MM & SD;
5) 2 years experience building code solutions related to the calculation of indirect tax in SAP;
6) 2 years experience working directly with solutions which utilize SAP JCO (Java Connector) & NW ICF (internet communication framework).
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting), Inc.
Job Location: 5665 SW Meadows Road, Suite 400, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.