Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join the team responsible for managing, delivering and promoting the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax portfolio. Successful candidates will be able to combine financial experience, high-level vision and strategic thinking with market feedback to deliver creative and innovative solutions. You should bring deep customer understanding and use that to ensure that ONESOURCE solutions continue to be best-in-class market leaders. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with others and strives to creatively solve problems and remove barriers. You will be the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch and organizational readiness activities
- Collect market data and feature requests to define and prioritize the product backlog and manage the roadmap
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums (analysis, meetings, focus groups, etc.) and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience, business analysts and developers with a focus on defining product functionality and designing solutions that delight our current and prospective customers
- Monitor market changes and trends to assess competitive positioning and opportunities for strategic product enhancements
- Manage and drive the product launch process and ensure organizational readiness across all departments
- Work directly with Marketing and Operational Readiness on collateral, campaigns, and training materials, ensuring a well planned and executed go-to-market strategy
- Assist the sales team by evangelizing the value proposition and developing sales tools that support their selling process
- Provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to the organization and customers
- Efficient at documenting solution concepts and writing user stories so rapid, iterative design can take shape
- Extremely collaborative, getting things done without being perceived as abrasive
- Problem-solver, highly creative and able to think innovatively to propose alternatives and solutions to various challenges
- Driven to provide quality work product that meets high-standards
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills
- Deep analytical skills and ability to draw appropriate conclusions
- Driven self-starter who thrives as part of a collaborative team
- Experience managing dependencies across multiple teams in a large organization
- 3-5 years of experience in product management for software solutions; preferably with a focus on tax and accounting domains
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience; formal education in tax/accounting/finance is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel 10-25%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America;Lake Oswego-Oregon-United States of America;Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America