The Marketer plans, executes, and measures marketing programs, campaigns, and literature for productivity solutions products. The Marketer also assists the Marketing Manager in developing new programs to maintain the current customer base, as well as drive new business growth. This Marketer role will develop, execute and measure marketing programs designed to promote Thomson Reuters’ leading solutions to the legal market.
• Develop customer awareness programs which may include creation of advertising campaigns and content, customer case studies and testimonials, white papers, and trade show strategy.
• Effectively work across boundaries by partnering with corporate partners such as Sales & Account Management, Product Development, Creative Services, Market Research, Finance, Segment Marketing and other business leaders to support and deliver on associated marketing programs, campaigns and incentives.
• Assist in managing a marketing budget for assigned projects and programs.
• Communicate effectively to all levels of management
• Understand customers’ workflow and pain points and how our products address those pain points.
• Support product launches, and new releases.
• Develop and update sales tools, collateral, user support tools including user guides and self-help training videos, and support sales training.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.