Supports sales managers and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes and sales information management.
• Effectively manages indivdual contributrors to ensure:
• Consistent sales and account management communication is maintained.
• Proposal concepts including but not limted to special offer negotiation, contract issues, pricing issues are supported.
• Adherence to general sales/account management practices are followed.
• Business policy and procedures are followed.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• Supervises team of technical support, business support or entry level professional employees, following standardized procedures.
• Works collaboratively with direct reports; responsible for assigning, checking and maintaining workflow.
• Sets and coordinates own and team priorities to ensure allocated assignments are completed.
• Solves a range of straightforward problems.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
• Basic managerial knowledge of a specific department, technical discipline or sub-function.
• Professional level experience prior to becoming a manager.
• Basic understanding of other roles within the function and how they are connected.
• Basic supervisory knowledge, skills & experience.
• Requires training and experience to resolve issues.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
Primarily internal clients.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.