- Manage a team of Advanced Support Executives in key service locations in responding and handling customer issues referred from the Frontline for your assigned product family and act as a point of escalation for your team.
- Coach team members to deliver superior customer service in line with global customer support guidelines.
- Assist the team in providing a memorable and positive customer experience. This will include taking calls during peak periods.
- Work with the team to reduce the volume and time of outstanding service requests and ensure staff understand and are adhering to procedures.
- Complete monthly call assessments and coaching targets for respective teams in line with Quality guidelines.
- Proactively manage performance and coach Advanced Support Executives. Provide guidance and support in their personal development.
- Participate in the performance management and review process, facilitating the quarterly, mid-year and annual review process.
- Recruitment and selection of Advanced Support Executives in line with the Customer Support competencies.
- Maintain and improve the key performance measures of your assigned product family.
- Ensure high quality of service in service request handling and resolution accountability based on function and query type.
- Provide support in managing new product introductions and process improvements.
- Serve as the local champion of key initiatives set by the F&R Customer Support organization and by the specific product family.
- Manage, lead and/or deliver key projects to improve customer service.
- Create a Learning culture environment by sharing knowledge with the Advanced Support team as a whole and championing learning initiatives.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.