We are looking for a strategic idea-generator committed to flawless execution to plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns and programs primarily focused on driving adoption of Thomson Reuters products among law students. This Senior Marketer will identify and develop content and channels to most effectively engage with law students. This role will require a truly omnichannel approach, integrating digital and in-person engagement across the law student journey.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Achieve product usage and engagement goals for assigned student population
- Develop a messaging platform and effective omnichannel (integrating in-person and online) strategies that drive student engagement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, our channel and third-party associations to embed Thomson Reuters products throughout the law student journey
- Refine key law student customer personas.
- Monitor usage and engagement patterns and adjust tactics on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with Marketing and Product colleagues to meet segment-wide product usage and engagement goals for assigned products
- Establish account-specific and market-wide benchmarks for product usage and partner with product and channel teams to manage to these benchmarks.
- Craft persona-specific messaging for product-specific campaigns, including digital/print media assets, website, blog posts, partnerships, content syndication, social media, webinars, events, channel enablement, etc., to drive business results.
- Establish and manage a customer user community OR Manage segment-wide social media channels (Dependent on candidate qualifications and abilities)
- 4 – 8 years of B2B marketing, strategy, or product management experience with heavy digital and omnichannel strategy and execution
- Prior experience working with a start-up, onboarding, sales enablement or higher-education marketing preferred
- MBA or JD preferred.
- Prior experience with some combination of online communities, gamification, brand ambassador, lead flow management or social channel management
- Experience with marketing automation system and planning tools (i.e., Eloqua, Marketo, Hive 9, etc.)
- Strong customer orientation and constant curiosity about how to better reach and serve customers
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical and project management
- Ability to lead and collaborate with other function groups, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Passion for partnering with sales teams and co-creating shared priorities.
- Capable of managing marketing initiatives and/or products, including a demonstrated ability to effectively maximize the ROI of marketing strategies.
- Smart, results-oriented, ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Exceptional work ethic, judgment, and a commitment to high-quality deliverables.
- Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with managers and colleagues at all levels.
- Highly collaborative individual with a positive attitude and proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage and influence across boundaries.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America