We are looking for a strategic and innovative thought leader to join our Talent Acquisition team in Carrollton, Texas. Tax & Accounting is the fastest growing business of Thomson Reuters with global revenues of $1.4 billion, and is projected to continue in 2018. Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will lead and develop the Talent Acquisition team and direct processes, measurements and tools that reflect best practices for the function.
Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Lead, inspire, manage and coach an ambitious recruiting team across multiple locations while driving a high level of performance against aggressive hiring plans
- Develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team productivity
- Share and exchange best sourcing practices to continuously improve results as well as leverage corporate resources and programs
- Provide day-to-day direction to recruiters on recruiting skills (assessment, selling, client management, relationship building, processes and tools)
- Develops and maintains performance metrics that provide clarity of trending, benchmarking and insight for making program and process improvements
- Manage talent acquisition projects and own diversity hiring initiatives
- Perform recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices
- Identify different recruitment social channels, to promote employer brand and enhance sourcing capability
Talent Acquisition & Executive Recruitment
- Function as a business partner; provide hands on recruiting to ensure overall hiring needs are met and responsible for executive recruitment sourcing and hiring
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for key strategic hires by leading diversity sourcing initiatives
- Collaborate with recruitment marketing operations to develop employment branding and associated collateral
- Fosters strong and collaborative working relationships with leaders across the company
- Develop effective working relationships and partner with business managers to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges
- Demonstrates personal credibility and impact through influencing others, leading people and communicating clearly
- 8+ years relevant experience in progressively responsible Human Resource/Talent Acquisition roles
- Experience in executive or professional recruiting
- Experience in an enterprise corporate recruitment leadership role managing teams across multiple sites
- Experience designing, implementing talent acquisition strategies to drive measurable business results, including diversity of talent
- Experience leading large enterprise projects for continuous growth & improvement
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America