- Support client/ partner developers during their integration Monitor and answer questions sent by developers via the Thomson Reuters Developer Community
- Act as third-level support for client queries escalated by Customer Support via the CRM
- Collaboratively works within the global Professional Services team in a culture of continued improvement, knowledge sharing and ongoing success
- Executes on multiple customer implementation projects in parallel
- Updates planning and time tracking systems to provide visibility to line management
- Provides support to sales for pre-sales client demonstrations
Qualifications / Experience
- Robust technical experience backed up with deep understanding of:
- Troubleshooting of API queries
- Experience of integrating an API into CRM systems / other platforms
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Postman or similar API troubleshooting application
- Experience of validating a client’s API development work
- Excellent, well-developed interpersonal, client-facing skills; written and oral
- Fluent verbal/written skills
- Experience of providing technical support to clients within a regulated or financial services sector
- Ability to operate independently and autonomously
- Ensuring on-time responses, with appropriate escalations where necessary
- Demonstrable advanced technical problem solving skills of complex issues, and follow-through actions including documenting and sharing solutions
- Evidence of collaborative working within a globally distributed Professional Services or technical support team
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Role might involve working in shifts in future.
Number of openings: 3
- C#, C++ or other common programming language
- Working with Financial Institutions in the KYC space and broad understanding of financial crime and AML
- Experience of financial systems and techniques in corporate and retail banking
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.