• The HR Business Partner will be the first point of contact for all HR matters for the Finance Teams directly supporting a span of approx 400+ employees
• The role combines advisory and administrative support dealing primarily with Line Managers across business units plus co-ordination with various HR CoEs (HR Ops, Talent and Development etc.) to provide quality, accurate and up to date documentation.
• The job holder must respond to all requests in accordance with agreed service levels. The jobholder will liaise with International Assignments team, HR and Business Managers globally, as well as be the first point of contact for all local HR areas collaborating directly with Local Managers and Leaders.
• Administer HR policy and programs for employees and managers
• Data driven approach to employee engagement programs - pre and post program assessment.
• Partner well with other HR functions to better drive business initiative. Needs to leverage strong partnership with all relevant HR teams.
• Effective Employee Relations management to resolve issues proactively. Handle Grievances of employees as needed by counselling and building measures to proactively eliminate these issues.
• Drive a performance culture by partnering with business in ensuring goal alignment, effective completion of midyear and annual reviews.
• Review poor performers by proactively encouraging business managers for initiating PIP as appropriate, influence business leaders around organizational commitment to differentiate performance.
• Manage cyclical and off cycle compensation and promotion process for the teams supported following all standard processes as applicable
• Provides developmental feedback to Managers, Leaders and Staff.
• Play a key role in the organization design and development, helps business prepare for internal promotion process and overall staff development.
• Play a key role in selection of talent and accurate assessment of internal and external talent when participating in interview process.
• Performance & Compensation management, Performance improvement program management.
• Employee Relations: Handle Grievances of associates by counseling and building measures to track these Grievances, Handling employee related issues –career development/harassment issues, Various measures to build up motivation of associates, Introduction & execution of retention strategy, Ownership of the data for key People matrices for the teams supported
• Provides constructive advice and displays problem solving abilities to Staff, supervises with leadership to facilitate the development of strategic plans to support reorganization and workforce planning efforts , Employee Engagement activities like Skip/HR drop in sessions other engagement programs to keep motivation high for their teams.
• Develops reports and analysis independently for work force planning purposes.
• Contributes to a project as a team member with ownership of certain elements of the project. Will also be required to lead projects independently depending on the scope and size.
Experience & Skills Required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.