Role Summary :
Thomson Reuters' Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team is looking for an experienced individual to support the ISRM Customer Assurance program. The Customer Assurance team within ISRM performs a key role in responding to all Information Security customer requests, including managing relationships, responding to queries, updating knowledgebase, providing documents and completing audits and attestations.
The ideal candidate will possess the right demeanor, skillset and experience to operate in the fast-paced and dynamic world of information security and risk, with experience in working on different assignments at a time, as well as tracking own work, and managing requests for information in a timely and efficient manner.
• Delivery of Customer Assurance requests to defined standards
• Execute on all aspects of fulfillment for a Customer Assurance request, including searching the knowledgebase, collecting information from partners within TR and compiling a response to the request
• Populate the internal knowledge management tool with product and enterprise level information to defined standard, by partnering with subject matter experts.
• Identify incomplete or outdated content and work with subject matter experts to update Knowledge Base
• Proactively address potential queries based on trends and common themes observed in assigned request
• Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency of the Customer Assurance procedures with the purpose of improving turnaround time while keeping the quality standards high
• Collaborate with domain experts, peers and partners, and business or technology leaders across the Thomson Reuters enterprise
• Deliver additional activities as defined by the VP – Customer Assurance.
• Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline
• 2+ years of experience in Information Security Auditing and/or Cyber Security service delivery
• Basic operational project management experience
• Strong Report writing and document creation skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
• Critical thinking and analysis skills
• Team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in
• Must submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background
• Good business acumen with a successful track record in aligning to business drivers
• Experience with usage of ServiceNow
• Industry-related certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.