Key Responsibilities: Demand Generation
- Develop and implement marketing activities directed at driving new sales and upsells of key products and customer sub-segments
- Drive continuous improvement of demand generation campaigns by implementing tests to measure and learn what approaches are most successful
- Utilize a variety of tactics including inbound, e-mail, direct mail, social media, events, messaging, trade shows and sales engagement programs
- Analyze and report on performance of marketing activities and ROI, and develop recommendations to improve performance
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams in planning and executing marketing campaigns, as well as monitoring performance results
Key Responsibilities: Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Drive demand generation and sales results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with cross functional teams including sales
- Effectively manage, provide reporting and make recommendations on key programs, campaigns and budget
- Understand challenges facing customer segments, products’ value propositions and how customers can use Thomson Reuters products to solve their challenges
- Partner effectively with Sales, Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams on key strategies to drive sales and customer engagement
- Provide product support and information to sales teams, in a manner in which is easy to understand and relevant to customers
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of progressively responsible roles in customer marketing
- Undergraduate degree
- MBA a plus
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of demand gen, digital marketing, content marketing, brand management, advertising, public relations and/or related marketing communications experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to develop successful marketing programs and drive demand generation across a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to diagnose a situation and provide recommendations with minimal guidance
- Ability to effectively manage marketing budget and ROI
- Exceptional communications skills, particularly for writing, editing and communicating with leadership
- Confident in making decisions and consistent ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in from relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated success partnering cross-functionally with individuals and teams
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America