Position Title: Sales Specialist Software Solutions
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose/ Summary:
This is a new business role focusing on selling Thomson Reuters Legal Search & Bulletin Pro software solutions. The role will initially focus on prospecting and closing new clients across the medium to large law firm verticals, working alongside the relevant relationship managers where appropriate. The role will be based out of our London office (Canary Wharf), but with the requirement for significant UK & and occasional EMEA travel as required to support larger sales opportunities and attend conferences and events.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities with key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects working in collaboration with the account management teams across Thomson Reuters
- The incumbent of this role will engage effectively with CX level contacts in order to demonstrate the and sell the value and benefits of software solutions within corporate in house legal and law firms
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to Knowledge Managers, Legal Operations Directors, CIO, IT Sourcing and C-level executives the value of the solutions
- Interface at all levels of the target organisations, including IT architects, IT security, Procurement and senior executives
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Work with the wider solutions team (Customer Success and Professional Services) in order to deliver compelling client centric presentations and demonstrations
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to manage response to tenders/RFI’s and ensue resource is marshalled accordingly
- Work with the technical delivery team to ensure solutions are delivered to client’s expectations
- Work in CRM environment throughout deal progression and achieve KPI targets to build a robust sales pipeline in order to achieve new business sales growth in line with set objectives and targets
- Provide timely and accurate forecast to the exec on a weekly / monthly basis
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over achievement in past sales roles
- At least 5 years’ experience successfully selling complex SaaS software solutions and closing deals in excess of $200k ACV
- Extensive solutions sales experience utilising methods such as Miller Heiman, TAS, SPIN,
- Strong presentation skills; both face to face and remotely
- Experience and success working in targeted and KPI driven sales environment
- Proficient in all elements of sales process across client acquisition utilising CRM tools to track and manage pipeline
- Excellent opportunity qualification, client needs analysis and negotiation skills
- Strong Technical capability with the ability to clearly articulate the benefits of document automation solutions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, in harmony with Account Managers who own customer relationships and other stakeholders in the business
- Legal operations / document assembly solutions sales experience is highly desirable
- Results driven and highly motivated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the aptitude to articulate complex messages
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others across a matrix environment.
- Customer orientation, putting the customer at the forefront of the decision making process.
- Advanced deal structure skills
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think on your feet
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.