Client Service - responsible for managing the team that delivers client solutions.
• Project Management - plays a visible role in project planning sessions with team members. Works on, moderately complex projects/issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines.
• Communications/Status Reporting - effectively communicates findings and solutions to client. Prepares status updates for projects and regularly communicates and shares knowledge with the client and the team.
• Leadership -may provide direction and training to junior staff. May function in a team lead role, mentors across team.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• May serve in team lead role for small teams, this may include responsibility for training/supervision of junior staff.
• Accountable for contributions for project team or sub team.
• Impact is normally within the immediate project team, though some projects may have a broader scope and impact.
• Makes recommendations for process improvement and ideas to immediate manager.
• Monitors costs of own work in alignment with project plan and may manage budgets for small projects or programs.
• Accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes and focused on internal and/or external customer needs.
• Accountable for determining the approach used to address routine professional issues.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
• Direct contact with clients and participates in key meetings and presentations.
• Active participant with peers and may serve as a mentor to more junior colleagues.
• Actively involved in key industry association in order to develop technical expertise.
• Work product is held to key productivity measure and goals
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.