Organization Authority team is a language oriented team involved in searching information about companies in local languages in various sources and updating it in English. Among most frequent duties there are creating companies in the database, checking their legal and official status, establishing relationships between companies, categorizing them and updating all relevant information within specific timeframes.
• To be responsible for database administration and sourcing of exchange and contributed data.
• To ensure that relevant information is maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
• To continue to provide expert data maintenance where required
• To assist in projects with emphasis on data content
• To provide high-level, timely query support (internal and external)
• To liaise directly with other teams on regular basis to ensure constant development and information flow in the team
• University education pre-requisite
• Fluent / advanced in English
• Mastery of Korean language
• Knowledge of financial markets would be a strong asset
• Good organizational skills
• Collect and maintain relevant information about companies in a timely and efficient manner
• Contact companies and/or other sources to assure the reliability of information
• Act as a secondary source of knowledge on own data, communicating with other departments and external department in the resolution of queries on exchange data and historical data as needed.
• Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness
• Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems
• Assist where required in data projects and testing
• Cultivate a learning and positive work environment.
• Proven attention to detail
• Professional attitude
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under time pressure
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member
• Ability to solve problems and make command decisions when necessary
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Communicate by email in a coherent and professional manner
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.