COMMUNICATION: Keep Client Up-To-Date – Planning and communication with the client from the moment the contract is signed followed by a first contact in 48 hours. Agree on an installation plan and keep the client up-to-date regularly during the installation cycle up until closure of the order.
INNOVATION: Reduce Service Delivery Lead-time – Use all possibilities to reduce the lead-time to meet customer expectations and stick to the agreed dates. By increasingly using the full potential of our remote capability offering we are able to reduce the lead-time resulting in a faster time to market.
PERFORMANCE: Minimal Disruption – Ensure the installation goes as planned at the first time. Ensure the best experts are allocated for the role using our remote capabilities. All this will ensure the client disruption is minimal.
TRUST: Right on Time – We stick to the agreed timelines and customer preferences and ensure we deliver the service to our customers when we promised to deliver.
PARTNERSHIP – CIS partners very close with several groups such as Account management team, Client specialist, Sales, OMS, Solution delivery team, Support desks teams to ensure the best client experience is maintained while the most complex customer requests are being delivered.
• Fluent in Japanese and English (able to communicate with clients with one of those languages)
• Able to use English as working language with internal teams
• Multi-tasked, able to succeed in a mission critical environment
• Able to work with virtual teams to successfully deliver projects
• Able to understand and apply project management principles
• Good knowledge of network and telecommunication
• Able to communicate and negotiate effectively with various internal and external stake holders
• Logical thinker/problem solver who is self motivated and a strong contributor within a team
• Proven experience in a technical customer support or implementation role.
• Proven experience to work independently, time management and escalation skills
• Experience in project management methodologies like PMI, Prince 2 etc
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.