Thomson Reuters Legal Enterprise Services (LES), the world’s leading provider of integrated practice, financial and knowledge management systems for law firms and professional services providers, is seeking an experienced, highly-motivated operations professional to be based in our Los Angeles office.
Position Title: Senior Service Operations Analyst
Location: 5 Canada Square, London
Requisition No: JREQ096389
The Sr. Global Services Partners & Projects Analyst contributes to LES professional services operations.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
In this role you will:
- Report directly to the Sr. Global Services Partners & Projects Manager and work closely with the Global Services and Finance teams to ensure the successful evolution of our partner program.
- Implement and manage a new Global Service partner performance system, develop qualitative and quantitative measures, establish performance review timing, and develop reporting.
- Monitor and review partner work performance, conduct root cause analysis on issues, track performance by different partner/resource type/task/client.
- Lead regular reviews with internal managers and take action to ensure optimal performance.
- Proactively identify and escalate performance risks to senior management and propose a mitigation plan.
- Deliver timely and direct feedback to Partner management on performance of consultants.
- Perform and present analysis on capacity of internal resources and the partner ecosystem.
- Create and maintain internal reports and metrics for leadership and publish team contribution metrics to measure success.
- Be responsible for supporting internal systems, operations, and the Global Services Operations team.
- Make recommendations that may shape operational strategy.
- Determine the nature of complex or undefined problems and independently identify the best solution from many alternatives.
- Collaborate effectively with the other roles within the function and business unit to come to a resolution or recommendation.
- Be responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Perform and present analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Sr. Global Services Partners & Projects Manager
- Sr. Manager Global Services Operations
- Sr. Director Finance and Operations
- VP of Global Services and members of Global Services teams
- Services partners
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in operations, project management and/or partner management; preferably in technology.
- Experience working with a professional services organization and collaborating with a remote workforce.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, team player and ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative and follow through to completion.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze, understand and summarize key issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with CRM/PRM systems.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.