The Contract Recruiter is part of a team providing proactive recruitment partnership and support of full-cycle recruiting for our Legal business unit. The primary focus will be lifecycle recruitment of Inside Sales positions. The recruiter will act as a relationship manager and will provide hands-on recruitment for internal client groups with high volume recruitment needs.
The Contract Recruiter will handle the recruiting process within their assigned area(s) from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer and will be accountable for meeting established recruiting performance targets.
The recruiter, in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), hiring managers and the rest of the recruiting team, is also responsible for developing cost-effective recruiting strategies, and proactively creating and maintaining candidate pipelines as needed. In addition, the recruiter is accountable for legal compliance in their assigned area of recruiting activity and ensuring Thomson Reuters' policies and processes are followed. The recruiter should be seen as a valued, trusted partner by both hiring managers and HRBPs.
RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment; emphasis on proactive sourcing using a variety of methods, assess and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at entry to mid-levels.
- Upon receipt of an approved requisition to hire, conducts a consultative strategic intake session with the hiring manager and HRBP to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager
- Use a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques as needed to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualified candidates
- Consult with the hiring manager in making the final candidate selection for an offer
- In partnership with HRBP, develops offer package and extends/negotiates the offer package
- Utilize Workday (ATS) candidates, develop reports and maintain all recruitment data.
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects including requisition management, reporting on status and metrics, compliance with applicant flow activities, and effective communications with hiring managers and candidates.
- Articulate value proposition and benefits of working for Thomson in a meaningful and accurate way to candidates.
- Building strong relationships with client (hiring managers), HR, candidates, peers within the recruiting and within partner organizations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated recruitment experience in Sales with a track record of success in high volume, fast-paced corporate environments; prior experience working in a global information, legal services or technology company is desirable.
- Experience must display a proven track record of conducting effective and timely searches.
- Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of media including standard sourcing tools (corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses) to build candidate pipelines.
- Demonstrated assessment skills in effectively evaluating candidates (training in behavioral event or competency based interviewing a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Effective consulting skills in working with a wide range of levels in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates and providing competitive market analysis
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload.
- Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Workday is a plus (ATS).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and briefing materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America