- Forecasting, reporting and analysis of expenses for all business lines and functions within TRTA Corporate, excluding sales compensation
- Providing variance explanations and forecasts for each business line
- Supporting month end close by reviewing expense and capital for reasonableness and prepare month end JEs as needed
- Lead preparation of materials for monthly results review with internal finance team
- Work closely with TRTA Group finance on monthly forecast process including(1) preparing necessary templates for internal reviews and consolidating templates requested by TRTA group and (2) Preparing project timelines and templates to further data requests and deliverables,
- Partnering with sales & revenue finance team to understand business investment needs (ExBITDA) and the capital team for capitalization in preparing the P&L forecast.
- Prepare financial materials needed for QBRs, LE reviews, Plan reviews, and other senior leadership meetings
- Monitor balance sheet account balances with Accounting quarterly
- Maintain SAP CC/PC structure
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance); MBA preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with accounting and financial reporting; former experience in corporate finance required
- Extremely organized and have the ability to multi task and prioritize as regular course of action
- Excellent communication and people skills; Ability to openly and confidently converse, and in some instances, negotiate with senior management and all areas of the business
- Self-starter with the ability to drive toward deadlines without close guidance or supervision
- Expert level with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Financial systems experience a plus
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America