- Retain market share by enabling end users to maximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the “at risk” customers and generate leads.
- Client Specialists will use their specialist knowledge to demonstrate, and train on, relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
- Train new and existing end users on the desktop
- Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to make money
- Take orders for small-volume sales of desktops and specialist data at existing customers
- Identify “at risk” customers/end users and tactically focus on retaining them, bringing in Sales Specialists where required
- Generate leads to pass to Sales Specialists for conversion
- Provide customer feedback to product development/SBU and represent the “voice of the customer”
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required
- Deliver market specific topics with TR offerings and create add-value input for customers to improve business performance.
- Provide consultative approach to customers where the deeper knowledge is required as a subject-matter expert.
- Be a go-to person for peers to develop the fundamental strength of knowledge of the team.
- Subject expertise in Financial Market especially with trading experience in Fixed Income.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good level of Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Native Japanese language skill & Business level English skill
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.