• This position manages and grows revenue and market share at highest value and most complex designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
• Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
• Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
• Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and accountable for service performance (may include new sales and revenue quota attainment).
• Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities.
• Continues to maintain relationships with key decision makers.
• Strategically develops and executes a growth-centric account plan and own overall strategy for growth and revenue as appropriate.
• Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
• Collaborates with account team and/or other business units where required and has oversight of all account activities.
• Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
• Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service and attends to customer issues promptly as appropriate.
• Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
• May provide customer product training as necessary.
• Advances the sale, application and evolution of products within accounts.
• Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
• Accountable for individual expense budget management.
• Demonstrates skills in managing and handling sales across accounts.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• Drives overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
• May be responsible for net sales and revenue for the highest value and most complex accounts.
• This is an individual contributor role and does not have people management responsibilities.
• Works under general supervision of manager.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
• Strong product knowledge.
• Relationship building skills.
• Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
• Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
• Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to collaborate with account team.
Market data experience
Trading/er exp experience
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
• May include sales professionals, product specialists, trainers, consultants, marketing, senior leadership, etc.
• Key stakeholders within assigned accounts including executives and industry associations.
CERTIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
• University/college degree may be required, equivalent experience may be considered.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.