WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Value Chains Content Specialist
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Value Chains is an automated content set that utilizes machine learning algorithms to identify supplier-customer relationships between organizations. The relationships are stored in the knowledge graph in CM-Well, with delivery to Eikon desktop via ADC Federated Handler API and Data Fusion via Value Chains data feed.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
We are seeking a Content Specialist to work with the Content Manager, the TMS Platform team, and related F&R resources & content sets in order to bring this new product offering to its full potential. In this role you will learn about the components of the Enterprise Content Platform (ECP), what defines Value Chains content, knowledge graph ontology, the CM-Well store, and the end-to-end Value Chains workflow process. You will also learn the various methods for querying the knowledge graph; Value Chains API, CM-Well Downloader, SPARQL.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Work with Content QA to establish a monthly precision & recall reporting process
- Work with Content Ops to develop a Method of Work for new relationship discovery and resolving data issues; specific focus on targeted coverage set of ~1,500 companies from TR Global Large/Mid Cap Index
- Work with TMS Platform team to deliver on roadmap projects, including ongoing management of data sources and algorithm training
- Work with the Content Manager on the execution of content strategy to improve data set precision & recall, the creation & onboarding of supply chain scoring, and developing new content
- Maintain monthly coverage stats; responsible for quarterly reporting to content, product & commercial stakeholders
- Work with Content Manager to ensure full body of Value Chains documentation is created (FAQs, MOWs, Data Flow/ERD Diagrams, etc.). Ensure updating and dissemination of documentation occurs on a regular basis
- Effectively maintain and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including investigating and responding to client inquiries
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Relational database management knowledge, including SQL, or knowledge of working with graph technologies, including graph query languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as is an ability to work under the pressure of meeting roadmap delivery dates
- Flexibility and openness to a variety of projects and ability to learn various software tools and databases to drive business forward
- Knowledge of Eikon and basic understanding of Organization Authority content
- Demonstrable 'can do' attitude and commitment to get things done
- Experience in working independently and showing initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage delivery of multiple tasks
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the financial services industry
- Minimum 5 years of knowledge working with financial industry content and related systems
- Strong knowledge of Thomson Reuters products, including Eikon, data feeds, databases and end-to-end processes
- Experience working with RDF or Property graphs is very helpful, but not necessary
- Graph query language knowledge, such as SPARQL or Cypher, is helpful but not necessary
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.