Associate, Strategic Alliances- CIP
The Certified Implementer Program (CIP) is designed specifically for the world's largest and most sophisticated firms that work side-by-side with Thomson Reuters to provide highly complex, high value-add software solutions and services to leading multi-nationals around the globe. The Program is unique in the Tax & Accounting ecosystem in that it provides proprietary product implementation training and highly responsive, personalized support to its participants.
This role supports the overall operations of the Certified Implementer Program, working with a wide range of internal groups as well as with clients directly. Responsibilities include but not limited to: monthly CIP calls, training requests & coordination with ONESOURCE University, training inventory & contract management, support queries, and liaising with the regional CIP counterparts. Additional monthly deliverables include deal tracking, CIP Newsletters and CIP Portal updates. Responsibilities also include assisting affiliates outside of the central CIP team with data collection, analysis and presentations among other ad hoc tasks. This role reports to the Global Business Director & Head of CIP.
- Certification Training – Coordinate and manage training sessions for CIP participants. Liaise with the Thomson Reuters training and product teams to develop and deliver materials, arrange meeting space and amenities and track attendees. Create and deliver certificates to approved CIP participants. Track and manage all information relating to training and certification.
- CIP Support – Coordinate support responses to CIP participants by fielding incoming requests, identifying the source of resolution and liaising across Thomson Reuters to resolve issues quickly and effectively. Track and manage all data and information associated with CIP support. Own and navigate CIP sandbox requests through internal approval processes. Make constructive suggestions for improvement and proactively seek to head off issues before they arise.
- Marketing – Coordinate and manage marketing and lead generation events and non-event initiatives. Liaise with various Thomson Reuters teams to develop and execute events, marketing materials, arrange event space and amenities, track attendees and manage all event information including attendees, resulting opportunities, attendee feedback, etc. Liaise with Thomson Reuters event teams to manage representation of CIP participants as key sponsors in annual Thomson Reuters user conferences (e.g. SYNERGY), both in the United States and abroad.
- Newsletters – Gather and compile information from Thomson Reuters businesses and geographies to be disseminated in monthly newsletters to CIP participants and stakeholders within Thomson Reuters. Work closely with Marketing to qualify contents, adhere to brand management guidelines and ensure a consistent and high-quality look and feel of the newsletters.
- Website and Customer Portal – Work closely with Marketing to ensure up-to-date and accurate information is maintained on the external Thomson Reuters website and on our proprietary customer portal for CIP participants.
- Roadmap Updates – Liaise with various Thomson Reuters Business Units and functional areas to develop and distribute ONESOURCE Product Roadmap updates to the CIP participants.
- Presentation Materials – Develop and maintain documents and materials used to make presentations internally, to CIP participants and to both clients and prospects.
- Information Maintenance and Reporting – Conduct and/or facilitate periodic calls with CIP Participants, Thomson Reuters Regional Leads and Business Units to gather information, maintain records and report metrics both internally and externally. Develop and maintain contact lists, CIP data and statistics and periodic reporting of these to Thomson Reuters stakeholders.
- Documentation, Contracts and Billing – Support the CIP team to create purchase orders, statements of work and contracts and process these in Thomson Reuters CRM and accounting systems.
- Positive can-do attitude a must
- Must have a strong technical background and experience working with technology
- Diligent, highly organized and self-motivated
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to proactively discover and recognize deficiencies in and/or opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures, as well as suggest areas for improvement
- Detail oriented and able to discern important aspects of procedural documents, performance reports, management presentations, etc.
- Ability to process and analyze data to assist in the development of management reports
- Work well under time pressure and self prioritize accordingly
- Excellent team player and able to collaborate across teams
- Excellent oral and written English communications
Job: Project Management Family Group
Primary Location: Hoboken, NJ
Organization: Tax&Acctg Corporate
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America