WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
You will act as an HR Business Partner for specified Business Unit, implementing, maintaining and delivering core HR processes and projects. You will be recognized as a subject matter expert on a variety of Human Resources related topics and you will manage complex Employee Relation cases. As an HR Manager, you will be regularly exposed to senior leadership and accountable for operational service delivery.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS ROLE?
- Analyses business to identify and recommend HR priorities to support business agenda. Providing direction and staff management to HR team, ensuring activities are focused on key business issues and that an effective operational service is provided.
- Reviews and guides on wider HR activities or initiatives generated by central or global groups.
- Ensures a consistent approach to HR activities and compliance with regional and global policies, and legal requirements whilst adhering to local statutory requirements under employment legislation.
- May be a project owner on certain elements of a project, will provide HR resource to business projects to ensure proper focus on people/organisation aspects of the project.
- Provides direction for the business in all matters associated with staff and will coach business unit management teams to enhance individual and team capability in areas of HR operations activity, such as the annual HR cycle.
- Provides very efficient recruitment support for the growth including metrics and regular reporting.
- Develops engagement & talent agenda for the BU.
- Coach and mentor line managers.
- Prepares and executes talent acquisition agenda for BU.
- Analyzes any exit interview and address attrition risk.
- Prepares, together with global HR BP, career path & development initiatives.
SCOPE AND IMPACT
- Reporting into Head of HR, Poland and dotted line to Global HR Business Partner.
- Provides advice and support to business groups and also to HR colleagues across all HR disciplines.
- Will have direct relationships with first and middle management within one business units in one or more countries.
- Is likely to sit on a local management team within aligned BU.
- Good overall business knowledge and a commercial approach to the resolution of people issues.
- Regularly take part in regional projects.
- Competitive salary and stable, permanent employment
- Flexibility and home-office opportunity
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- Extra 5% of your salary to invest in funds and secure your future
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.