Thomson Reuters is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner of Diversity Recruiting and Campus Strategy for our Eagan campus. Working in a matrixed environment, you will interface with business leaders, HR and Talent Acquisition and play a critical role in creating and driving our comprehensive diversity recruiting strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing external diversity recruiting partnerships and programs designed to support hiring efforts across the Eagan campus in partnership with the Diversity Recruiting Program Manager. You’ll also be responsible for overseeing and coordinating our Eagan-based internship program, including the management of hiring events and the overall university strategy.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with key diversity external stakeholders (e.g., diversity-focused student groups and diverse alumni organizations) and programs that support emerging talent through entry-level roles and internships in our Eagan campus
- Develop and measure target school criteria (including diversity sourcing plans by school)
- Manage and execute target school engagement strategy, including: events, sponsorships, webinars, social media and partnerships with key stakeholders (e.g., faculty, student associations, career services, alumni organizations)
- Manage the internal executive engagement model for internships and ensure necessary participation of appropriate business representatives and recruiting teams in activities and programs
- Coordinate diversity hiring events and intern placements, including screening and assessing talent
- Develop and manage development programming for Eagan-based internships (e.g., projects, mentors) and summer events
- Evaluate external employer brand strength with early career talent in underrepresented communities and work with the appropriate parties (including marketing and communications) to build, enhance and leverage brand in the market
- Drive social media strategy for university recruiting events and Eagan-wide summer internship program, including Eagan intern career page
- Develop and manage nurturing strategies for interns post-internship; drive conversion into entry-level roles
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Track ROI of diversity, early career events and partnerships; research new events and evaluate past success to enhance results
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources Management or related area
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in sourcing or full life cycle recruiting for sales, marketing and technology
- Experience with diversity recruiting and partnership management
- 2+ years of experience in university recruiting and internship management, including monitoring effectiveness of recruiting efforts and partnerships
- Track record of success in attracting and retaining top talent in highly competitive environments
- Recruitment marketing experience preferred
- Ability to use technology efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of employment laws and OFCCP compliance requirements
- Self-starter who is proactive and demonstrates an sense of urgency
- Strong communication/collaboration skills; strong relationship building/consultative skills
- Ability to recognize root cause of issues and proactively develop solutions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to organize work and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Comfort working in a matrix environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High tolerance for continuously evolving needs; enthusiasm for continuous process improvement
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America