Thomson Reuters Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team is looking for an experienced individual to support the evolving risk-based compliance program across both Thomson Reuters back-office solutions and customer facing products globally. The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of assessments to meet both external regulatory requirements and internal compliance covering planning, coordination, Test of Design and Test of Effectivness, including the completion of status updates and reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the right demeanor, skillset and experience to operate in the fast-paced and dynamic world of information security and risk, with experience in working on different assessments at a time, as well as managing queries, agreeing findings and remediation plans in a timely and efficient manner.
• Execute on all aspects of information technology audit efforts including planning, preparation, field work, reporting and follow-up activities
• Develop terms of reference and audit program documentation aligned to the internal risks and regulatory requirements of Thomson Reuters
• Complete walkthrough and process documentation of controls to ensure effective control design
• Support the identification of appropriate sample sizes and execute testing to ensure effectiveness of controls
• Identify opportunities and leverage CAATs solutions
• Review and agree findings with the respective auditees
• Define remediation plans for agreed findings with all stakeholders including Control Owners and Program Owners that mitigate the risks identified
• Oversee the activities of assessment team members as required
• Support the implementation of controls for new processes, products and solutions across Thomson Reuters
• Ensure all documentation and reporting meets the process and quality requirements of the Thomson Reuters ISRM Compliance function
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to improve risk awareness and compliance as a subject matter expert
• Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve compliance across Thomson Reuters
• Deliver additional activities as defined by the VP – Compliance Assurance
• Bachelor's degree in an IT or Finance related discipline
• 3+ year of external or internal IT Audit, ideally from Financial Services organization
• CISA Certified
• Experience of auditing infrastructure, databases, and networks
• Strong verbal & written communication skills, including usage of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Experience with regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley, Payment Card Industry, Data Privacy, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Awareness of industry trends and developments
• Ability to travel up to 8 weeks per year
• Strong team player with ability to execute in a matrix structure, across time zone and national boundaries
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United Kingdom
• Must submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background
• Good business acumen with a successful track record in aligning to business drivers
• Experience of auditing to external requirements (regulatory or contractual)
• Experience of GRC module functionality and usage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.