Case Management Lead
Financial and Risk
Risk Managed Services
- To lead the KYC Service Case Management team, including the Refresh and Monitoring and the Client Service operations in Asia (Penang).
- Recommends and delivers the infrastructure (including team organisation) and appropriate control mechanisms
- Takes essential steps to regularise performance through e.g. remediation and resource management
- Manages ongoing process and performance reviews
- Seeks out/identifies then recommends where efficiencies can be achieved
- Designs and implements projects to deliver those efficiencies to agreed success criteria.
- Adopts recognised project management protocols to build detailed plans then implements those plans.
- Provides technical guidance as the geography Subject Matter Expert (SME) on KYC policies and procedures:
- Is the geography escalation point for challenging Policy or research questions
- Provides KYC subject matter expertise
- Engages with Operations team colleagues as a member of the Operations management team, promoting case management excellence at every opportunity:
- Leads the team to positive performance and success, managing Service performance against relevant KPIs
- Partners with and supports new team colleagues and team members
- Recommends and sometimes provides relevant training – is available to coach the team and colleagues.
- Liaises and communicates with colleagues across the business (regional and global)
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience working in and deep Know Your Customer (KYC) knowledge and understanding with exposure to AML and financial crime.
- Strong and influential face to face and written communication skills (including consultation, presentation, training and workshop facilitation skills).
- Strong and sophisticated relationship building and account management skills
- Thriving in complex, sometimes ambiguous and fast-paced environments
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pulau Pinang-Pulau Pinang (Penang)-Malaysia