Process requests on order fulfillment activities to meet or exceed productivity and quality targets to provide good customer service.
- To consistently enhance customer experience through improving timeliness in service delivery by meeting the guaranteed average turnaround time, based on agreed product/process guidelines and reducing resolution time with 98.5% average quality (may include implementation of Service Level Agreement).
- To mail, speak and interact with functions (Customer Service, Order Administration, Sales, segments, cross functional teams, regional partners) to expedite the resolution.
- To consistently meet average productivity targets on transactions on a daily basis
- To handle simple and complex requests, products, systems and accounts with advanced knowledge of process and systems.
- To display strong process and system knowledge to independently resolve difficult requests and escalations.
- Analyze data and reports related to transactions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve queries and issues.
- Display proficiency and knowledge to manage complex requests and build better understanding of business, upstream and downstream processes.
Scope and Impact
- Describe financial responsibilities (eg budget, revenue, OI, gross sales etc). What is the business impact and geographic scope of role? Detail people management responsibilities? (include typical team size).
- Display troubleshooting skills, handling escalations and propose process improvement ideas to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Provide assistance and need based process training
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service focused
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Relevant experience in Customer Service, Order-to-Cash Data processing role
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.