- Provides service, support and advice to the wider HR Community and employees in the delivery of the HR cycle, i.e. bonus/pay review, Talent Management, Performance Management and Employee Survey, Succession Planning
- Provides analytical support from Workday reports to aid your aligned client portfolio
- Imparts knowledge (policy, process and application) in all HR disciplines to employees
- Works closely with HR Specialists to help resolve queries which arise directly from the business
- Oversees all Workday related activities for your client portfolio
- Acts as the point of entry for Global Mobility support activities within aligned client portfolio
- May work in a center of excellence group where tasks are driven by the specifics of that group.
- Creates, protects and files relevant written correspondence and data associated with employees aligned to your client portfolio that may need to be referred to at a later date.
- Will lead on projects and take ownership of certain elements of the projects, providing support and input to actions and overall objectives
- Advises employee and managers in Employee Relations activities whilst keeping senior colleagues appraised
- Takes ownership of medium to high potential litigation cases, being supported by the local ER Specialist (Settlements, grievances, redundancy, re-deployment, probation, capability)
- Ensures all ER matters are managed and closed to the agreed and/or local legal timelines, minimizing any cost impacts
- Liaises with the business to manage and track probation reviews, specifically in relation to Performance Management and HR lifecycle.
ROLE METRICS/KEY DELIVERABLES
- Delivers to the SLA to close all issues
- Delivers to the agreed timelines for all grievance, disciplinary and performance management cases, identifying any cases outside of the agreed timeline for closure and managing those issues where necessary
- Delivers the accuracy of responses to 100%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.