- Hybrid role focused on training, relationship management and retention for TR's Financial and Risk division
- Excellent career opportunity in reputable, established international organization
- Based in Sydney CBD
- To embed TR Risk products into the daily workflow of end-users.
- To provide added-value (workflow solutions, consulting, trouble-shooting, guidance, learning) to allow end-users to extract the most value from their TR Risk services, and thus delight our customers.
- To drive revenue retention and organic sales growth among existing clients. To build relationships and communities with end-users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
- To work effectively across the Risk team to share insight, experiences and market trends in the realm of financial crime and regulation.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for a “book” of business of Risk products and clients (including retention, growth, training and customer engagement), directly aligned with the account team.
- Maintain retention of TR Risk services at clients, as outlined in the account plan, through pro-active engagement with key client stakeholders.
- Help Drive large scale Risk sales including: (a) development & execution of on-site competitor displacement programs (b) execute global content campaigns, develop (c) enhance user experience through expert use of workflow management (market insight, idea generation, tools, tips to relevant end-users).
- Troubleshooting product and administrative issues
- Collect and report market trends and competitive intelligence,
- Provide customer feedback directly to product development/ SBU (represent voice of the customer).
- Participate in strategic migration/upgrade activities as needed
- Maintain disciplined and quality record of all customer engagements in CRM system. (Salesforce.com)
Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years of industry related experience in financial crime and/or the financial services sector.
- An ACAMs accreditation is preferred
- Basic financial markets understanding and strong understanding of customers' business and financial regulation.
- Selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Strong customer service skills, and a “Take Ownership” mindset to deliver to customers.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven team player, and ability to use MIS/CRM systems
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we are keen to hear from you!
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Sydney-New South Wales-Australia