We are looking for a passionate software development manager to lead a team of software development and testing professionals in Thomson Reuters’ Hyderabad - India office. The manager will provide technology leadership and develop innovative solutions for Knowledge Solutions products and initiatives.
Responsibilities include :
- Partner with business partners and US-counterpart colleagues and management on designing and planning new product development solutions as well as extending existing products.
- Be the technology coach and consultant to the development team by guiding them during various technology challenges and demonstrating strong capabilities in technical problem solving.
- Act as the subject matter expert in software development initiatives to help drive innovative solutions
- Manage both development and testing team within an agile and DevOps environment in order to streamline product development processes.
Minimum 12Yrs of experience is mandatory.
* Candidate should be strong on .Net coding.
· Excellent development background as a full-stack developer using Microsoft .Net development, Java, web scripting languages, and back-end databases
· Must continue to possess passion for programming and capable of immersing oneself in software code even as a manager
· Comprehensive understanding of data analysis and machine learning models
· Capable of architecting products and services for a cloud-based environment
· Possess and entrepreneurial skills with an ability to prototype mockups and turn ideas into early working solutions.
· Out of the box thinker but also meticulous when leading development initiatives
· Well-rounded understanding of the latest technologies in the market place
Experience: 12+ Yrs
· Strong interpersonal skills, solid in English, and capable of presenting and articulating solutions and the latest technology trends during any meetings with the business and management.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.