Thomson Reuters is a fast paced environment and we are seeking a Business Development Senior Lead to drive and lead Business Development activities in order to realize the business's specific strategic goals related to revenue and growth opportunities of one of our main solutions in a global scope.
- Lead strategic marketing capabilities and go-to-market strategy and plan development;
- Provide high-level market and cross-product vision; leading product strategy and programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results;
- Define product enhancement and optimize e-commerce solution;
- Analyze market and product performance by identifying and segmenting key customer groups, obtaining client feedback, evaluating new and existing opportunities in light of industry and technology trends and incorporate these results into the product strategy
- Prepare and present recommendations to management on market opportunities, product performance and investment requirements to facilitate business planning and decision making
- Work with cross functional teams, ensuring the successful definition, development and delivery of new products and enhancements; gain organizational buy-in on the business case for new solutions and product extensions ensuring scalable, consistent, and cohesive solutions;
- Establish key product measurements, tracking actual performance including revenue, usage, profitability, and product performance and quality
- Masters degree , preferably in a technical, business or related field;
- 10+ years relevant industry experience including 5 years leading and executing product management and product strategy within the context of revenue optimization
- Demonstrated expertise in senior level decision making, strategic planning, and execution
- Proven success in foreseeing, interpreting and rapidly responding to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to drive achievement of long-term strategic business goals, as well as short-term financial targets
- An innovative thinker, who can translate new ideas into relevant product enhancements and new technologies
- Effective and collaborative communication style at all levels of a service-focused, highly matrixed, global organization
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.